What was the worst part about your

labor and delivery?

Mine was perfect and went great but the only thing I didn't like was after its all over and they push on your tymmy to get your uterus back in the right spot. OOOOOOOH LORD!!! I don't remember the pain of my contractions but I do remember that.

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 7:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• having being rushed for a cesarean. :(

Yea...and the uterine pushing..AFTER surgery sucks, too.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• That they cut the cord sooner than I wanted. I had a wonderful labor :) I love that I practically catch my own baby.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• well i was induced so that was the worse part the contractions suck the best part was the epidual and seeing my baby
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What sucked the worse for me is that I stalled in dilating between 7-8! I don't know how long it really was but it seemed like HOURS, I was miserable and kept making them check me every couple of seconds, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had a C-section and the worst part was the epidural. It hurt like hell.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 7:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had an emerg. section after a long labor being two and a half weeks late . I was in the hospital for 10 days as the patient afterwards after my first baby because they let me be so overdue I got infected. . My second delivery was a repeat and my third deliv. was also a section. In my second section when they were moving m'innerds all around it hurt like hell and I almost threw up from it. I was really pissed at one of my sistersinlaw because she told me a second section's easier than the first. Dunno maybe with the second section the epidual wasn't fully effective yet.
    Anonymous

• The worst part was I was in hard labor for 4 days because my doctor was a jerk who refused to help me get her out quicker, and I did not get an epi because I had a bad infection and could not have one. I hope this time goes smoother and better than last
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• They started to induce me at 11 am on Friday. Hadn't dilated by that night so they stopped the pictocin and gave me cervicil. That didn't do anything so they started the pictocin again the next morning. Then the power went out in the hospital because of a big storm. Twice. My son wasn't born until 8:51 that Saturday night.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 7:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The last baby I had, I opted out of any pain medication...including an epidural. Aside from wanting to jump out of the hospital window and end my life due to the pain, the worst part would have to be crapping on the table while simultaneously throwing up in a the trashcan.

I told those nurses I had to poop...they wouldn't listen, they said it was just "pressure from the baby". Well nope, mothers intuition right?!? And then my mom, bless her heart, wiped my butt for me. Several times.

And somehow my husband still finds me sexy and attractive, even after seeing and helping with all that. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had complications once my son was crowning so too late for an emergency c-section so the gave me a bi-lateral episiotomy...35 stitches inside and some outside...so I didnt ride a bike for like 5 yrs. Just made me want to cringe.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008