Extreme Couponing

Does anyone here do it and if so any tips?! I think it's amazing. Also, where is the best stores in Maryland to do it?

cailynsmommy626

Asked by cailynsmommy626 at 8:17 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I just started to coupon and Im not extreme but I love it. I dont stockpile, and I only buy things I'll use but I have saved a lot of money. I mostly started for diapers, it you look you can get great deals on diapeers and all kinds of baby things!
    I think that if you dont go overboard couponing is a great thing to do.
    Gracie_Kayy

Answer by Gracie_Kayy at 4:34 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I hate that show. Since it's come on, all the stores in my area have changed their coupon policy and now I can't get the deals that I used too!

Tips...go thru the on sale fliers and use your coupons on those items. Base your meals around the on sale items.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:20 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree with PP, since it started ariring none of our local stores will accept ANY coupons printed from the internet.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:23 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry but some of those people on there are just deranged in the head. Yeah you're saving money - but do you really need 67 bottles of mustard or 280 bottles of deoderant?! This one woman had stockpiles EVERYWHERE in her house - her bedroom closet was a supermarket shelf in itself! The one woman had 6 freezers full of stuff - SIX?! Ok, so you save X dollars with coupons yet your electricity bill goes up 4x the normal amount
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree Gracie Kay. With a new baby, I can't and WILL NOT pay full price for diapers! Not when I don't have to! :) Good Couponing luck to ya.
    cailynsmommy626

Comment by cailynsmommy626 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on May. 26, 2011