Have you heard the latest from WBC? They are going to Joplin now. Ugh!

We live very close to Joplin and have family and friends there. It amazes me at the absolute stupidity of these people. The claim that "too many bodies to bury - that's God's glory". The whole notion of this sickens me. I know so many wonderful people who lost thier lives in this catastrophe - and their families do not need this right now. Is there anything that can be done to prevent these idiots from the Westboro Baptist Church from making an appearance?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:19 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• They should cage them all and loose the key!

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• WHY would they say that about ordinary citizens who were victims of a tragedy not of them own making? In the case of the Westboro church, they should not enjoy "Freedom of speech". Most need to be put in a mental institution,IMO.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:47 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Media attention whores....... Really what news reporters need to do is stop giving them what they are after and ignore them.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:59 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Media attention whores....... Really what news reporters need to do is stop giving them what they are after and ignore them. Answer by Charis76

^^^This^^^  I was going to post the exact same thing.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:10 AM on May. 26, 2011

• What assholes. Sorry for the language, but that was my first thought.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:28 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes, they are media attention whores. Yes, they are assholes. Yes, we need to stop giving them any attention.

But I really hate what they do. And i don't use 'hate' very often at all.

I used to live near there, so that tradgedy has overwhelmed me a bit personally. I pray my freinds are safe. But i also hope some of the 'good ole boys' down there take care of WBC-and i don't care how. Really, i don't care how anymore.

WBC goes to whatever tragedy occured and just creates more pain and suffering for those who are already in it. I've really had enough of them.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 9:39 AM on May. 26, 2011

• They make me sick!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:44 AM on May. 26, 2011

• It's sad that people get off on stuff like that.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:45 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I t breaks my heart, perhaps there will be a small tornado on their way to Joplin, that just makes them go away,, and doesn't hurt anyonelse,, I am sick at heart about the whole thing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:48 AM on May. 26, 2011

• WBC makes me so sick .... they clearly don't know anything about the Gospel (which is sad).
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:13 AM on May. 26, 2011