26 weeks

just wondering anyone else who is 26 weeks along, how often you feel your baby move? i am a somewhat active person dont really stop til i go to bed and i dont feel much until im in bed

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 8:22 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That could be why... Since you are active, your baby is probably used to all that moving around. I think that your activity is soothing to the baby and when you finally get to rest the baby wakes up and starts to move. When I was pregnant I was pretty active too, in a term of college and working. When I would sit down in my class I would feel a lot of movement as well as when I went to sleep. I liked to think he was just resting when I was walking all around. lol Now he himself is 2 1/2 and so so active! lol
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:57 AM on May. 26, 2011