From reading the responses to the Casey Anthony question yesterday....

For all the people saying it is for the jury to decide. If you think public opinion doesn't count you are crazier than her. How many of you want her as a neighbor? What town do you think she can come live in and get a warm welcome if she is found not guilty? Anybody who kills their own flesh and blood should be locked up and we all as a society should be disgusted with them. If your child drowns in the pool you call 911. It happens all the time unfortunately. You don't make out like they were kidnapped and murdered. For God's sake what is wrong with people these days?

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 8:22 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• You are right but the ultimate decision lies with the jury.

Answer by older at 8:24 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree that she is guilty, even if she drowned you call for help. Also the drowning story doesn't explain the duct tape around her mouth and nose. If your child drowns you don't automatically think I should get duct tape out.  It's just really sad.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• older What I mean is what kind of life does she think she will have if she is found not guilty. The responses here are a good indicator of how the public feels about her.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 8:28 AM on May. 26, 2011

• treynlisa, this woman apparently lives in a world all her own she will lie to herself to believe that everything is a ok.

Answer by older at 8:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yeah I have a feeling that some people will give her a reality check if she is found not guilty.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 8:41 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't think even her lawyer thinks she'll be found not guilty. This is a capital case and I think they are hoping for a life sentence instead of the death penalty, maybe even second degree murder. This is a good defense because really what else could the lawyer do to defend her actions, he is just trying to divert as much attention away from the actual crime.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:47 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Casey Anthony is facing four charges against her in her murder trial involving her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony: aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, first degree murder and providing false information to law enforcement.

No matter what happens, she will be doing time.  She is facing four charges against her.  To have a better understanding of how the charges and trial work, this is a good place for basic info on this case.  I wouldn't even begin to worry that she will be walking the streets any time soon.  If ever.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on May. 26, 2011

• She is guilty. She is a danger to society if she can do this to her own child.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Any defense attorney can tell you the person is innocent until proven guilty. Opinions are like assholes remember?
    Anywhoo.....all lives are worth redemption and all people are forgiveable. No sin is worse than another, sin is sin and don't confuse that with man's laws.
    All people can be forgiven and All people are redeemable. Just like you.
    When you choose to live in the USA you choose to follow their rules and laws, choosing to live like Jesus is another story.
    Trying to live with both is very hard when it's human nature to want to burn people at the stake because it makes you feel better. If it's not your position to judge, it's not yours. Simple as that.
    Form opinions, and remember that someday someone will be forming opinions about you. Whether or not you'll be in court when that happens is just sheer luck I presume.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• And like Quinn, I don't think she'll be set free. I do think she did it. But, It's not my place to say beforehand she IS guilty and she should be tortured and killed, or burned at the stake.
    If Jesus is willing to forgive me, I am willing to forgive others. If the US is willing to take me in, I am willing to abide by it's rules.
    When the court makes it's decision, I will probably agree with it and LET IT GO.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:54 AM on May. 26, 2011