Stress

Can being stressed out have a negative effect on getting pregnant and alter a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Absolutely stress can interfere with you getting pregnant! I don't think it will alter a test though...once the hormone is there it's not going anywhere. I'm in the process of TTC and I'm thinking I need to change my diet and stop stressing soo bad about everything. I've been trying for 3 months now and nothing :-(
    gcarter

Answer by gcarter at 7:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• oh yeah. i have been trying for 4 years.i had 1 miscarriage due to stress. hopefully on the 2nd i find out why im not getting pregnant. but stress is definately something against you. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2008