Wth im so pissed!!

Last night my friend came over to cut my hair, and as shes standing cutting my hair my husband was sitting on the couch, I looked up and I caught him take a glance
At her ass, he didnt stare, he just looked and looked away, now tell me ladies, would this,make u mad or upset??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Well.....id be aggravated, but, if he just looked and then looked away - there's no harm really. He's a man, he's human - if a super attractive man was in front of you, wouldn't you look? You're not sleeping with them! Like I said, it's enough to be aggravated, yes, but if neither of them are acting on it - then don't worry! (I know, a lot easier said then done!)
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:52 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes, I would be pissed. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. While I know it's all part of nature and have heard "men and woman both still look", I personally would be pissed if MY husband sat there and checked out MY friend! Sorry girly!
    MommaMarsch

Answer by MommaMarsch at 8:52 AM on May. 26, 2011

• No. He's not dead! A man is a man, so therefore notices behinds & breasts. Now if he STARES, that's a whole different story!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:29 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Its nature lol. Relax hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yeah, but men will be men, if it's there they will look, even if it's not their "type" or right to look (they're married or commited, the "onject is married or commited, or worse under age even if it's 17 or 16)
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 8:54 AM on May. 26, 2011

• No... I'm very secure in my relationship. I've even pointed out stuff to him. I'll admire a good looking man... it's like art. Good for them if they look good... and good for us that the scenery is pleasing. But, just like a museum... you can look... just don't touch!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If it was only 1 quick look I would let that go and not make an issue of it. Now if he was starting at her --then I would get a bit pissy and give him a nasty glare.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:57 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Not really, guys look just like women do. It's not that big of a deal
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:15 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Honestly NO, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. I'm completely comfortable in our relationship and do not have any of those kinds of issues.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I know my husband likes to look and I don't really care - he knows touching is off limits. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:02 PM on May. 26, 2011