What does everybody want for Christmas this year?

All I want this year is for my 3 year old boy to be happy and for my unborn to have everything he will need before delivery!

envyme72

Asked by envyme72 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i want my bf 2 become commited and propose 2 me but i doubt that will happen
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My sanity I think I lost it with the birth of my first in 1983...if anyone finds it let me know..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have absolutely no idea...whenever anyone asks me I can't think of anything.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I want my SIL and her family to arrive safely, I want my baby to be born before christmas, and I want my DD to have the best christmas possible, and I want DH to relax and enjoy some time with his sister and her family this year. I would also like to see the econmy get better so that my DH will not have to be so stressed about things he cannot control or fix.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• peace on Cafemom! LOL! no, i really want my kids to enjoy Christmas and be aware of the true meaning all the while!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I want my daughter to be born before Christmas dammit! She's due on the 20th, I'm terrified that I'm going to have her on the 24th or 25th : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• At this very minute I'm wishing I had an oven mitt.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would like to have a fun day with the boys, and a stress free week. Doubt it's going to happen, but it's nice to dream! Some time alone with my dh and the boys would be great too, since it's the only time he has off.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 8:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm with butterscotch297, I wish my bf would say he was committed (he proposed to his ex on Christmas....so I know THAT isn't going to happen.....but New Years Eve would be nice). Even if not a proposal, then simply TELLING me that he is here to stay would be great. He thinks its one of those things I should just "know" and doesn't realize how I really want to hear it from him.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i want a gym membership, and the freedom to use it 3 or 4 times per week!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008