Is it just me?

Or do you also feel this site gets worse everyday, where women just bash and lash out in anger for any little thing that doesn't go in accordance to how they feel.

Where respect is a foreign word, and rudeness is common? Where the immaturity level is high and a lot just look for fights? Is it me? or do some of you feel the same?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:59 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think the site has its ups and downs. When I first joined I loved it, then it got too be a little "much" and I took some time away. I seem to have a cycle like that - when it gets to be too much I take a few days off. There are many people who don't hang out here anymore who were great, and it's sad that the hateful people have run off so many of the nice ones.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:02 AM on May. 26, 2011

• thats why i stayed away from this site for about 6 months. i posted a question once and got BASHED left and right - is it necessary to tell someone to keep their legs shut when they planned for a baby?! really?! some people just have nerve and because they're hiding behind a computer screen will say anything.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:00 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't know, I see some people trying to stir it up, but I do see many awesome moms on here as well, like YOU, and alot of the ladies who have answered your question!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:05 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm new to this site and haven't really dug very deep yet. I joined because I was interetsed in connecting with local moms. I sure hope this isn't what it's really like. =(
    MommaMarsch

Answer by MommaMarsch at 9:01 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I feel the same way in the newcombers group & various other ones. In the answers section & smaller groups not so much. I just think there are lots of people who have balls while typing on their computer but put them face to face with me & we'll see who has the bigger balls in the end =) I wouldnt tolerate a lot of their crap in real life.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:02 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes it does get worse every day, probably because of the ever growing number of women joining the site.  I started almost 4 years ago when this site was fairly new and had a small number of members.  It was a lot better then.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:18 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I have noticed.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:34 AM on May. 26, 2011

• yes, some are not positive
    but many more are wonderful people trying to help others
    just the negative stands out more than the good ones
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:12 AM on May. 26, 2011

• gee thanks kimigogo......as I sit here blushing...I try to do what I know is right and treat others the way I want to be treated; I know we all have our days but when I have those days I try to avoid answering anything for the fear of saying the wrong thing and then regretting it later on.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:09 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I skip those questions.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2011