What should I buy my 11 months old for christmas?

I was just trying to figure out what I should buy my son for christmas, hes 11 months old. I want something maybe educational and fun. Not to expensive. Any Ideas would be great.

sarahdalenej

Asked by sarahdalenej at 7:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Holidays

• my dd will be 10 months by christmas and i got her the vtech baby smile and she is getting and elmo live and some clothes
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• any of those laugh and learn toys are good. My DD was 11 months on Christmas last year and she got a few of them, the kitchen and the desk/chair and she loved them.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Buy a keepsake. For instance, a piggy bank, hairbrush and comb set from somewhere like Things Remembered. Buy something that your baby will have forever and pass down.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Since chldren are learning to walk (or possibly already walking at that age) I think a push and ride toy would be great. Fisher Price has a great website that divides their toys developmentally. I think they have a line of toys called "get up and go" that is supposed to encourage your child to walk. You can also check Leap Frog; they make excellent educational toys (and are multilingual). Have fun shopping for your babies first christmas!!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i agree about the push and ride toys, my son looooooved his and still wont let me put it in the basement at 3 yrs old, and he has so many other riding toys, you never get over your first love i guess!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• wow i'm not getting my 8 month old anything! they are too young to know what Christmas is so why spend money on toys and whatever for them when all they will want to play with is the ribbons and paper you wrapped the present with? i'll save my money thank you and let my relatives buy him presents.
    Anonymous