I am trying to help my husband but I am a stay at home mom? I am looking for a online job to make things easier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Your not going to get much luck. A lot of people might reply to this message but don't do it as they are scams. I am only warning you for your best interest. You can sell on Ebay or something or even on Ioffer if you have some things to sell but I don't think you will find anything legit. Just a warning before this message gets overloaded with messages like.."Hi, I've been working for cashcrate...etc and I bring in X ammount of money!" They are solicitors...Ignore them. I sell on Ebay and Ioffer. I think Ioffer is cheaper. I sell my clothes, baby clothes, shoes and things of such...
    Anonymous

• Hi, my name is Kris and I was in the same predicament until a little while ago. I now work for a health and wellness company from my home, I would be more than happy to tell you more if you would give me a call at (205) 447 6722 or email me at krisdenise136@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!!
    MamiKD3

Answer by MamiKD3 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I help moms work from home. Please feel free to send me a pm.
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 7:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You will find that most work from home jobs are scams but there are many legit home businesses......Ameriplan, Mary Kay, Avon, Diamond Creek candles, to name a few. All of them take time to build and you will not see a lot of money at first but if you are willing to work for it you can and will make money with a home business. I have a lot of info on my profile page if you want to stop and check it out. I wish you luck!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you are looking for a business there will be fees but you'll make more money in the end... I am with Ameriplan. As Sassyhettel said Avon, MaryK, Ameriplan... All legit! I have a WAH group where I am VERY selective in the businesses I alow to join! Just Click HERE to  join  Working At Home, Changing Lives.  I also have a list of WAH Scams and some Legit WAH JOBS there. I also have a post you may want to read... Click HERE to read it! Feel free to ask me any questions. I have done QUITE a few of these. And can give you my 2 cents if you ask!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Just ignore the ANON post! Although you can make money with EBay it's not going to be a constant. Although I do agree that you should steer clear of Cash Creat or other GPT sites. I don't let that kind of thing in my group... Surveys are also JUNK!!! Not all of us just want to recruit you! I look at it this way. I will help you find what you need. If it works for you GREAT!! If it doesn't, then maybe you'll call on me again. I looked for 5 years before I found the opportunity that was right for me. I hope you don't have to! If my opportunity isn't right for you now it might be in the future. So while many of the women on here may be here just to recruit you I would much rather help you. If my opportunity isn't right for you then you aren't right for my team, why would I try to talk you in to it?? You'll just quit! If you quit you aren't helping me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sorry for the rant and I hope I don't sound like a B*TCH but that's how I see it. I would much rather help you find what you need today in the hopes that you'll look me up later than talk you in to a business you aren't going to stay with...

• Check out my profile to see what I do from home to make money. Look under journal post. Visit my web-site and request some info if you are interested. I will contact you by phone if you are interested.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You'll never made anything if you join something. Consider starting your own business. For ideas go to www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• And for the record, I don't make any money from my own ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008