I know that there is a very slight risk in having a VBAC, but how great is the risk for a VBAC after 3 c-sections?

VBAC

rdearwester

Asked by rdearwester at 3:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know that medically a Dr wont allow you to attempt vaginal delivery if you've had 2 previous c sections. I've never had one my self so I've never really done much research on it, but that's what I do know. I'd talk to your dr but chances are they are going to say NO
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 10:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It was in a parenting magazine a while back. It's risky but not unheard of. Try google-ing it. You could tell your dr. that you want to attempt it but if he/she sees any problems starting to arise then to go ahead with the csection. HTH
    momof5ga

Answer by momof5ga at 1:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I thought the problem was getting induced after a c-section...but with careful monitoring you may be able to have it done.
    giegie0726

Answer by giegie0726 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2008