Surrogacy...

What do you have to do to become a surrogate carrier? My best friend has endrometriosis and polycystic ovarian system. Her doctor basically told her that between the 2 she can't have kids. She just turned 29. Where would we go to find information on this?

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 7:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmm I don't know where to find info on that but I will tell you my mother had both of those things and she had me at 33 and my brother at 35. Just a little hope for her. :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Not sure where she is, but I am interestedin becoming a surrogate. I'm obviously pregnant now LOL But after this pregnancy would LOVE to help out another couple. There are TONS of military wives who would love to be surrogates. Not sure why, but there was a big write up in the navy times about it a little while back. There was a website listed that has only military wives on it, but I forget. Try google.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• heyy im not sure about the surragacy but my friend actually had one of those and she just had a healthy baby girl :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• ONLY ANSWER IF U KNOW THE ANSWER, Gosh people!!
    Anonymous