Would this bother u

I love my boyfriend so much. He has a belly which is no big deal. But he has man boobs. Would it bother u? It doesn't at home but I think it would if we were at the beach. He says he takes his shirt off when swimming. Your thought?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you perfect? Do you really think people are going to be looking at him and thinking wow how did that guy with the man boobs get that hot girl?

Don't be so shallow! If you loved him why are you embarrassed by him, and yes it bothers you at home or you wouldn't be thinking about it in public.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:16 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't care,,, if you plan on spending the rest of your life with him,, pretty soon you won't look so great in a swimsuit either,, LOL!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:20 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Well I know I don't have the 'perfect' bod (I admit I am on the fat side), and I don't expect my hubs to have a perfect bod either. I love him for who he is, and all the good qualities he has and not for what he looks like with his shirt off. I think we need to stop looking at the outer layer of people (meaning their looks) and start looking at the person inside-- their character, their humor, all their good qualities. So to answer your question, no man-boobs at the beach would not bother me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If you are attracted to him, why does it matter?

Now, as far as I am concerned... nope, not attracted to a moobs. But I don't have to sleep with him.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:28 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Wouldn't bother me, I like some junk in the front seat.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If it bothers or embarasses you maybe you shouldn't be with him. I'm NOT bashing,,,It might bother me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:50 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Eh, at the beach, no one is going to be looking at him particularly so don't worry about it.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Your loving acceptance might be the very thing he needs to boost his confidence!!!! Beauty is from within, love him for what he has to offer and not what he looks like!!!! Ive been married for almost 15 years and have gained a whole lot of weight so coming from someone who is overweight, i love and admire that my husband loves me for who I am!! Good luck......
    solmenkoo3

Answer by solmenkoo3 at 1:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• When I met my husband, I was thin and beautiful (I'm pregnant now, so none of that), but my husband is chubby, man boobs and tummy rolls. I love every inch of him though. Hes comfy to cuddle with. Hes insecure about his weight, and won't take off his shirt for no one but me, or doctors. People use to look at us funny because I was so thin and he was so big, it bothered him, not me. It doesn't matter what people think, if he comfortable showing some skin, it shouldn't matter.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 9:23 PM on May. 26, 2011