Lots of pelvic pain an prussure is it normal? adult content

Hey am 34 weeks prego baby has already drops did that around 7 months. I was just haven pain on the inside of the leg where the pelvic bone is but now its the top too. does this mean the baby has dropped more or does it mean the baby is in a wired position. This is my third pregnacy. An im worried about tearing i did with the first an had stiches inside out an can still feel them today an that allmost 4 years later. people have been telling me i have a good chance of ripping again. i dont know if i should call my doc about this cuz i have buged her so much through this pregnacy an dont want to keep bugging her.

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 9:24 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pelvic pain and pressure is normal the farther along you get. Unless it gets really uncomfortable and/or you start having contractions I wouldnt call the dr just yet.
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2011

• k thanks
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 9:35 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i've been having pain like that as well. (i'm 35 weeks), i called my doctor and she said it was just ligaments stretching. so that could be your case as well,, good luck!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 9:38 AM on May. 26, 2011

• It's unfortunately normal.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:01 AM on May. 26, 2011

• yes probably normal. Anytime you have a question though call your Dr. Do not feel like you are driving them crazy. Its better to be sure than sorry later.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:05 AM on May. 26, 2011

• ya i called an shes said it was normal omg i just want this kid out
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 5:54 PM on May. 26, 2011