How do you make potato salad?

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 9:37 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• red potatoes, hard boiled eggs, green onion, miracle whip, mustard, a bit of garlic, and sweet relish!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:40 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I cut red potatoes into chunks and boil them until they are soft/cooked. I rinse with cold water and add my favorite Ranch dressing.  Then I chill and serve.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:42 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i go the simple route - boil potatoes, make some hard boiled eggs. let potatoes cook, then mash them up. mash up eggs. mix with mayo, spicy mustard, salt & pepper
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:44 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Potatoes, onion, lots of garlic, salt and pepper, paprika and just enough mayo to bind it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:45 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I make mine different every time it seems. Usually it's potatoes, eggs, mayo, mustard, relish, onions, celery, salt, pepper.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2011

• OMG really/ Someone bothered to vote down my recipe? I happen to love the taste and hate all these others...but, to vote it down because you don't like it is just rude.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Make a pouch of sour cream and chive instant potatoes, while it's still warm, add mustard, mayo, dill relish, white vinegar, onion powder and garlic powder to taste.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:58 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Boil potatoes with salt in 1 pot, a few eggs in another. When potatoes are done, let them cool & cut up. Peel boiled eggs & chop. Chop a few stalks of celery and an onion. In a bowl, mix together Miracle whip, mustard (dijon is best IMO), and a little black pepper. Toss everything in the dressing and refregerate to blend the flavors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Instructions

2 potatoes
    1 onion
    3 spring onions
    2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
    1 red pepper
    1 green pepper
    1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
    1/3 cup olive oil
    1 cup chopped cheddar cheese
    1 cup chopped spam (or ham)
    2 tablespoons mustard
    2 boiled eggs
    1 tablespoon soy sauce
    some sugar
    1 1/2 cups mayonnaise

1 Make the sauce first. Stir in the oil and the vinegar, a little bit of sugar (fructose is best) salt and soy sauce. Add in the mustard.

2 Boil the potatoes and peel them. Cut them in small pieces and stir them in a bowl with the chopped onions, the parsley, the cheese, the spam (or ham) and the eggs. Add the sauce you made in and stir again.

3 Add the mayonnaise, stir it in and leave in the fridge for a while before serving.

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:10 AM on May. 26, 2011

• http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/salad/potato-salads/Main.aspx
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:11 AM on May. 26, 2011