depo shot?

how soon am i supposed to get my period After getting off the Depo shot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• i never stopped my period even afer the depot shot it all depends most women stop having them you will have 2 wait and c
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I bled for about 3 months strait (lightly) and then never got it again. (I was on it for 2 years)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I dont know I hear 3 months but I was on it for a year and bled for a year and 4 months straight while I was on it then 4 months after I got off of it. :(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I was told I wouldn't have a period while on it, but I had such constant spotting, it may as well have been my period! Each person takes to it differently. I was on it for 2 years.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I never had my period while I was on the depot shot...I was only on it for 6 months and after I got off of it it returned 2 months later...be careful...it has bad side effects! :) Just a warning if you are thinking about going on it ........
    ScorpionMomof2

Answer by ScorpionMomof2 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010