Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14 Bumps

What is your favorite quote that you live by?

 
smushy79

Asked by smushy79 at 10:38 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

Level 13 (853 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (69)
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.....Dr. Seuss was a wise man (c:
    scout_mom

    Answer by scout_mom at 10:47 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • I have several...

    "Treat the Earth well...it was not given to us by your Parents, it was loaned to you by your Children...."
    ************
    "A strong man stands up for himself, and stronger man stands up for others!"
    **********
    Three things from which never to be moved: one's Oaths, one's Gods, and the Truth.
    *************
    Its not the load that breaks you down, its the way you carry it. - Lena Horne
    ************
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone!"
    Crafty26

    Answer by Crafty26 at 10:42 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    lovingmy4babies

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:53 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind -* Dr Seuss
    Bubbie0809

    Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:06 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • 10% of life is what happens. The other 90% is how you react to it.
    Nicoles2LilRams

    Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:42 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • "When you've got em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

    Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:47 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • fuck it!!
    Ericaca

    Answer by Ericaca at 1:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • “If you understand life, you must be misinformed.”- Paulo Coelho
    “Creativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature.”- Eric Hoffer
    “Love your enemy, it will scare the hell out of them”-Mark Twain

    SMC112011

    Answer by SMC112011 at 4:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • There are two I try and remember daily....

    "work hard, laugh often" and "Why does it have to be human OR divine? Maybe human IS divine." (from the DaVinci Code movie)
    Amaranth361

    Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:08 AM on May. 27, 2011

  • Never frown because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
    Vivian0331

    Answer by Vivian0331 at 10:40 AM on May. 26, 2011

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN