any help?

so i have put my e mail on web sites like P&G and huggies but i want to know of any other sites that will send you coupons either to your house or in e mails i would really appreeciate any help i can get.. i am a first time mom on a tight budget

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well instead of being on a mag search for huggies coupons why not just use the "Little One's" diapers? That'll save you a few right there. Or even the Wal-Mart Brand in the yellow packs. Like $10 for ninety something diapers. They work good too.
    Anonymous

• Mad*
    Anonymous

• but with those cheap diapers dont they leak more? and do you not then have to change them more often? evening out to the same price?
    Anonymous

• Do you have a Target near you? Target brand diapers are WONDERFUL. I would not recommend the Wal-Mart brand (they do leak a lot more than others)...but out of all the diapers I've tried - which is all of them, lol - Luvs and the Target brand are my absolute favorite. I usually buy Luvs but if I need to save a buck or two, I buy the Target brand and they work just as great.

P.S. For me, Huggies are the WORST! I never recommend Huggies to anyone.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am also a first time mom on a tight budget and my plan to not spend so much is simply to cloth diaper, and use cloth baby wipes as well. Disposable diapers are expensive, and really not worth the convenience in my opinion, all of the moms I know who have cloth diapered say that it's well worth it, not to mention you don't have to worry about your baby's diapers sitting in a landfill for 500 years before they biodegrade.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• really?? everyone i know doesnt like cloth diapers
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Luvs are the best the only time they leak s if my daughter (20 mo) is really wet in the morning and i mean really wet and she has diarrhea. Because it had nowhere to soak in because sometime in the am she has peed like a gallon. i tried pamper and they leaked all the time for me when my daughter was teeny
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am getting Sam's Club Diapers, but would not recommend them for a new born. mine is in size 5.
    I got 150+ for $30.00, in size 5 two wks ago.

I get my coupons (huggies, pampers, so on) from the Sunday paper
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You might also see if any stores near you have a "baby club", a lot of times they will give you a lot of coupons and some free things as well. Publix is one store that I know has a baby club and I'm sure there are others. You can also try some online sites such as babycenter.com and similar ones, they often have links to places that have discounts or coupons.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 9:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• sunshinebaby... we must hang around completely different folks! : ) What every cloth diapering mom has told me is that it's all about the quality of diaper you buy, it's a big initial investment (around 200-300 dollars) but when you think about the price you pay for diapers, babies go through 8-10 per day in the first few months of life and even with a good price, I'll just cite the 150 for $30 example from charisma, that's $60 per month, two dollars per day, and it adds up. In my opinion, parenting should never be about convenience, but I'm just super old fashioned I guess. You can get all-in-one diapers that work just like disposables, except you wash them. I've heard a lot of great things about bumgenius diapers from other moms. My mom did it, and so did many of the women in my family, and I've heard no complaints about them. : ) It's up to you, just thought I'd throw that out there.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008