Anyone take herbal supplements for your hair?

My first pregnancy ravaged my hair, and I'm afraid it's going to be even worse after this second pregnancy. Thin, lifeless, dull and slow-growing....does anyone take herbal supplements for your hair that you would recommend? Or other types of treatments?

Before my first pregnancy I had thick, shiny hair that grew super-fast. I want to do everything I can to get back at least *some* semblance of that hair after this pregnancy is over. Any tips?

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 7:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• The herbs Horsetail and Oatstraw are both good for nails and healthy hair. You should, of course, wait until after the birth of this baby.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I use Arbonne hair care line. It truely helped my hair. Plus the have a Detox hair mask.. that is like my fav product. I have had everyone asking about my hair now! LOL Plus they have a great supplement line. Hybrids.. they are ok while your pregs too. At least when I showed my dr them he said I should do those instead of prenatals as they were so good.
    www.passion4more.myarbonne.com I know you can ask for some samples on that site. Check it out.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008