Is anyone else watching the Casey Anthony trial?

Does anyone else think this is a huge mess and that Baez is unbelievably aggravating?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 10:49 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she is guilty i have been following this case from the beginning.. a couple years ago and the defence.. "she drown" BS whatever lets give her some chloroform n stuff her in the F***ing trunk! I don't know how some people can take such innocent little lives!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:55 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes. He is SO sloppy. I can't imagine that he'll have a ton of clients when he's through with this.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:52 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I can only watch it after work for a little while. It's a huge mess but hopefully the jury will only see the truth.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I am and Baez is a very poor attorney but the poor guy did not have much to work with but a lying woman!

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree, i think shes def guilty and has a lot of issues! Poor baby girl. :(
    thatgrlkels

Answer by thatgrlkels at 11:14 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Watching a little right now. I have to leave for a while. Defense is definitely being difficult and purposely obtuse. I guess that's the best way to get a witness to screw up their testimony.  Baez seems in way over his head.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:52 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Definitely a web of intrigue. LOL I really think we will never know what happened to her but I do believe Casey is guilty. As for her state of mind,she may well have been molested or abused by members in her family but in no way does that change my thoughts that she is guilty and deserves to be punished.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:18 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I am catching bits and pieces...........and yes it is a mess..........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:51 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I am watching and Baez is such an amateur.

Answer by gemgem at 11:19 AM on May. 26, 2011

• What do you do when you have to defend a person that you know is guilty of killing a child.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 11:22 AM on May. 26, 2011