I Need Help!!!

So my husband and I want another baby but apparently have been having a problem "hooking up" at the right time. When is the best time of day to have intercourse? How many days after my menstrual cycle should we make love? I am confused about this whole planning thing. My boys just happened and now I want another one and it is just frustrating. Any help??

bdmartin_81

Asked by bdmartin_81 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually went to the doctor today and she said that sarting on cycle day 9 have sex and then have sex every other day after that until day 16! And make sure that you out your legs up on the wall or elevate your hips somehow for a while after sex to let the little swimmers make it! Good Luck and baby dust!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 3:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It really doesn't have anything to do with the time of day. What you should do is start figuring out when you ovulate. There are a lot of different ways to do this, including tracking your basal body temps for a few months, using OPK's and observing your cervical mucous. Ideally, you should have sex every other day, and then every day starting 2-3 days before you ovulate, then once more the day after you ovulate to cover all the bases.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 7:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008