How can I tell if I'm pregnant for sure or not if I'm supposed to be about 4 months right now?

What signs would I have? Would I be showing more than just a little belly bump? How would I be feeling? What would or should I be feeling inside my tummy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HOnestly I hope this is a joke, for god's sake go to the doctor already!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:12 AM on May. 26, 2011

• 4 months? Why wouldn't you take a test!
    LeahsMommy361

Answer by LeahsMommy361 at 11:12 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Usually a positive home pregnancy test is a good way to tell for sure if you're pregnant. You should really invest in one.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:13 AM on May. 26, 2011

• take a pregnancy test. if it is positive call your dr. so you can set up an u/s to determine dates.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:15 AM on May. 26, 2011

• At four months you should have been to the doctors by now, and they would have done blood work to confirm your pg. You should have also heard the heart beat by now, as for showing, a little bump is about right. You might feel kicking or you might not....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:16 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Take a test or go to the doc!!! It's kind of a no-brainer!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:16 AM on May. 26, 2011

• It's not a joke. And I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests, both negative but feels different. Have like spotting periods, nothing normal to me, no morning sickness, periods or spotting stuff is late or not at all some months. Tired all the time, barely even showing...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Then maybe you should go see a freakin doctor instead of asking us.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:21 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If the home pregnancy tests were negative, then get your butt to the doctor NOW, because there could be something else going on to cause your periods to stop & you to feel tired, etc. For example, thyroid disease can screw royally with your hormones. For example, if your thyroid is underactive, your periods can become irregular or even stop, plus you will be very tired & bloated, your hair & skin becomes dry, your hair may fall out, your joints can get achy, etc....it feels a lot like you're pregnant, but you're not. So, get your butt to a doctor & find out for sure!!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Wow. Ok. Don't have to be so rude to me. Sorry I'm asking about myself. You could be a lot nicer to me. And I'm going to the doctor, just wondering if someone new about it more.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 AM on May. 26, 2011