If all evidence proved that Casey Anthony had no part in murdering her child or even had a motive to kill her, would you believe she was innocent?

Or would you believe the court was wrong?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:20 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• She didn't seem too concerned for 31 days. She is guilty of neglect in the least.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:22 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I base my decision on guilt on the evidence presented and because of Florida sunshine laws most of it has been leaked. Because of that evidence, along with the fact she was the last person known to be with the child I think she is guilty. If evidence and common sense pointed somewhere else I might think differently.

Answer by gemgem at 11:22 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I know. I'm just asking hypathetically, if they somehow proved that she was innocent would you believe that she was or would yo have a hard time believing it?
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If she gets off, it won't be because she was found innocent of the charges. It'll be on a technicality, or because her sloppy attorney actually managed to cast reasonable doubt. She's not completely innocent - she didn't report a death and by all accounts didn't even grieve. So, to answer the question - no, I will not believe that she's innocent if the courts find her so.

Just like I didn't with OJ.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:25 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I would be surprised but if they had evidence that proved she did not kill her child I would have no choice but to believe it-
    Show me a video of someone else doing it and I will believe- no crack-pots claiming to have done it looking for fame, no wild theories with junk scientists to back it up- just proof-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:27 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If there was real evidence that pointed elsewhere I would change my opinion. She has a big hurdle to overcome the fact her child was missing for over 30 days and she was out partying and living it up. A mom who is innocent would have reported her child immediately and would have been looking for her. Casey didn't look for her child and made up multiple lies. It doesn't look good for her at all. Now she comes up with a story that she was molested and her child drowned. It is really hard to believe anything that entitled brat says now.

I hope at the end of the day there is justice for her precious little girl.  The girl deserved so much better than Casey. 

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 11:27 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I would have a hard time believing it. Unless someone came forward and said I did it and hardcore proof. I would always feel she was involved in some way. This is just one of those cases... I don't feel like that about all case but this one I do.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 11:29 AM on May. 26, 2011

• If they could prove it Id believe it.

Answer by gemgem at 11:32 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Of course I would. But it doesn't so that point is moot.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:33 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I think it's a good question. Does anyone get a fair trial anymore really? It seems that the court of public gossip opinon is more important to people than the court of law.

Where did our Republic go?

-Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 11:39 AM on May. 26, 2011