Need ideas for 12 yr old party games

The party is co-ed. It will last 3 hours from 5-8pm.

Need ideas of games to play to entertain not only the boys (SS's b-day) but also keep the girls involved.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:21 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• I'm trying to rack my brain..my son just turned 11 and he flat out told me NO GIRLS at his party LOL..so I guess I had it easy. I would think that 12 year old girls would still enjoy things like relay races..maybe have some races set up for boy/girl teams ..like the egg race. They have to run with an egg on a spoon to the other side, pass off the spoon with the egg and they run back and they continue until all team members are done, the first team to complete, wins..WITH OUT DROPPING THE EGG, lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:42 AM on May. 26, 2011

• One game that has always been a hit at my youth group parties is Murder. It's easy to play and usually sets off everyone's giggle boxes. To begin, one child is secretly told to be the murder, the others are told to be victims. You can do this by whispering in ears or having them draw something out of a hat that will let them know their role. The murderer commits his/her crimes by winking at the victims. Everyone else tries to guess the murderer before they become a victim. There is usually at least one surprisingly stealthy child that does away with everyone.
    chriscarpcal

Answer by chriscarpcal at 11:55 AM on May. 26, 2011