Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What is that birth control implant called?

My sd wants to get it but not sure what it's called at the moment she is on that Depo shot and she has been on it for awhile they tell her to take a break from it so now she wants o try this BC implant. She is very bad at remembering to take the pill :/

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Health

Answers (3)
  • Mirena

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2011

  • an IUD? like Mirena
    or the thing they put in your arm... Norplant maybe?

    Answer by elizabiza at 1:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

  • Implanon

    Answer by MrsCota at 2:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.