Do you watch Extreme Couponing?

I just saw an episode of it last night and I really wanna do it! It'd be awsome to stock up on things and only pay like a dollar for a thousand dollars worth of groceries.

Are you a coupon saver?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:42 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• Never heard of it but it might be worth looking into. I coupon shop when I have them
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:43 AM on May. 26, 2011

• No because I do need half of that stuff now its just me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 AM on May. 26, 2011

• i watched it once or twice after all the hoohah came out about the lady who was cheating/fraud. i have no reason to stock up on a crapload of deodorant or peanutbutter or toothpaste..plus, i wouldn't want to designate a special room just for all this overstock.
    now, if they took what they clearly DO NOT NEED to homeless shelters, RedCross, etc., i'd say 'more power to ya!'.

hoarders..that's all it is.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:46 AM on May. 26, 2011

• When I know it's on... but I would LOVE to learn how to coupon better... Maybe not quite to the extent of some of those on Extreme Couponing, but I would like to save a lot more money...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:49 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes, have seen the show a few times. Those folks are great at it BUT I think some have hoarding issues, especially when they stock up on enough toothpaste or deoderant to last 18 lifetimes. I mean, one lady purchased 93 bags of croutons, but not even one head of lettuce. Of course, she didn't look like much of a salad eater either ... seems many of those folks are carrying a lot of weight. Pay attention to the food they buy ... it's basically crap.

I do use coupons when I have them for the products I use/buy but it'll never be to the degree that it is on that show. Our stores here don't double coupons, and like I said, most of the stuff that coupons are good for is processed junk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 26, 2011

• WEll some of them do donate the stuff or give it to famil memeber. I dont think I would go to that extreme but just imagine how much money you'd save on things like laundry detergent and soaps if you just spent like a buck on a thousand dollar's worth that could last you a year.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 11:53 AM on May. 26, 2011

• It is interesting. My mil does it. But I dont have the room or the want to buy things I wont use.

Answer by gemgem at 12:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i don't coupon but i like the show! i always forget to use the few i do have. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I love the show. I do use coupons and buy only what we will use since not a whole lot of room to put stuff. I usually try to have one or two extra of things and about all I have room for. I love coupons and save about 100 each week. Every little bit helps.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:08 PM on May. 26, 2011

• the show irritates me at times I mean the 2 sisters and one had over 40 packs of diapers and no kids!! she said she was stocking up for when she had them...whatever just donate them and it wouldn't look so bad
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:15 AM on May. 27, 2011