*Just for Fun* How many of you accurately predicted the gender of your baby before ultra sounds told you?

How many of you accurately predicted the gender of your baby before ultra sounds told you?

I knew I was having a boy with my first and now I know it has to be a girl. Well I had a boy... So we'll see with the second one! lol

gibsongirl017

Asked by gibsongirl017 at 11:58 AM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I guess you could say I did.. I just figured I would have all girls & yup..I have three! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2011

• I was wrong with both!!! I swore my first was going to be girl, ( we didn't find out) and out popped our son... With our daughter I kept telling everyone that I was positive it was going to be a boy, and we had a little girl. Now I go with opposite of what first think... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I thought I would have a girl and I was right. Well, maybe more like I wanted a girl. Anyway, I guess I had a 50/50 shot regardless.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I knew I was having a girl... I was right :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:08 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Just KNEW they were both boys. Instincts served me correctly! I'll buy lotto next time I feel lucky!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:11 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Not really before, but I was told I was having a boy. I told my dh the whole time it was a girl. he told me I was crazy. She turned out to be a girl and he had to eat hid words, I loved it.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 12:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Lol! Im in the same boat! My first 2 are boys and I just knew they would be. But for some reason I feel like this one is going to be a girl... could just be hoping though. Ive tried out all the old wives tales too and MOST of them say Girl (but i didnt do that with my first two, so i have nothing to compare it to). Like the heart rate was 160 and most say thats a girls, etc.... Ill find out in a couple weeks!!!
    thatgrlkels

Answer by thatgrlkels at 12:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I always felt I was having a boy. I had a girl's name all picked out but I knew I wasn't going to use it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yes this is my second pregnancy and i knew from the very first day i found out i was prego i just new i was going to have a boy and now im 29 weeks n 2 days prego with my son!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:01 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I should find out on June 22nd idk it might be too soon though... I might have to wait another month.
    gibsongirl017

Comment by gibsongirl017 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on May. 26, 2011