Essay!

I have a weird question.
I have a esssay for school..and I don't know what the deffionition of a hairstylist
Anyone have anything? i can't hind anything online..
So whats YOUR deff of a hair stylist?
Sorry, odd question but I know there is some one creative out there!!!!

ReadyToRage

Asked by ReadyToRage at 7:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Hmmm...to me, a hairstylist is someone who is able to look at your face/hair and see the best possible result. They can envision what fits your face shape, your skin tone, your personality and your lifestyle, all wrapped into one.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• that was great! Thank you!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 8:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• not to mention state licensed, has a great personality, is fun to talk to, and makes you feel beautiful on the inside and the out! They can give you instruction on how to maintain your hair at home, products, and styling tips.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 11:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Be sure to use spell check on your essay.

A hairstylist is someone who can style hair. Not color, perm, cut or anything else, but style. I consider the professionals who can do all of the other things to be cosmetologists. I am a great hairstylist and consultant, although I am not licensed in cosmetology.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008