What happened to the post I saw yesterday??? I wanted to see the update

The Title was : "I'm Upset at how my oldest son got treated at school today :( "

the mother was saying that her son was mistreated by the lunch lady at his school and that he wasn't able to eat breakfast because she told him that since he dropped his tray that she wouldn't allow him to.

MommyJess4

Asked by MommyJess4 at 12:09 PM on May. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• it should still be on here somewhere. bump questions u want to see again so all u have to do is go to ur answers profile and find the question to see updates!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Thank you. I am new and I keep forgetting to do that. I went through alot of posts and looked for it and couldnt find it and I went into my phone cause I viewed it on there last night and went to history and tried to pull it up and it said it couldnt.
    MommyJess4

Comment by MommyJess4 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• It might be in closed questions (at the top of the list of questions, there's the topic & over to the right in small print is a link for "closed questions") or else the OP may have deleted the question. Since you got that message, it's likely it was deleted, but you could check the closed questions.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 8:20 PM on May. 26, 2011