who here believes they are with their sole mate? or who is still looking for that speical person?

i don't think i have found mine yet :(

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, we understand each other we can see through how we really feel about things. He loves me unconditonally as do I!
    Skippytrini

Answer by Skippytrini at 9:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I believe I am. I think.
    Anonymous

• i know for sure that i'm with my soul mate. it took me awhile to find him but i'm happy that i get to get sealed to him for eternity.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't believe in soul mates. I think you fall in love and you fall out of love with the same person and it has more to do with working on the relationship than destiny. But maybe I'm just with the wrong man.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 8:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't know if I necessarily believe in soul mates, but I do know that I married the love of my life. I really could ask for a better man and he fits me, we fit each other.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've been married to my soulmate for 20 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008