Where can I find a work from home JOB?

I am currently a stay at home mom. I am in desperate need to find a job. My daughter's school schedule would only allow me to work part time from outside of the home, but I really need a fulltime job. My husband and I have a lot of debt that needs to be paid off with two income. I just recently graduated from an MT school, but the company i'm working for, there is not enough business. I've been looking to do virtual assistant or personal assistant work from home. I have a fully, equipped home office. I have done clerical while being a preschool teacher, and have done data entry as a volunteer coordinator for the Mattie JT Stepanek foundation. I really need help, and would love any suggestion on where I can find employment. Thank you so much

Cynthia Dobbins

QueenHaitianMom

Asked by QueenHaitianMom at 12:18 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I know you said you're looking for a job from home, but have you ever considered a business? I work from home online and I love it! We are all about be debt free. I'd love to give you more information to see if this would be a good fit for you and your Family. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Work from home JOBS are hard to come by. Maybe freelance work? If you are interested in a business...message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:12 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Whatch out. CM if full of MLMs (multi level marketing) and scams. It is never ok to to have to pay to belong. If you find something great, spread the word. Good luck to you.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My aunt had success with LiveOps
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• if you pay attention to Financial reports, the stock market, cnn, msnbc, or Forbes, the New York Stock Exchange etc. You will see that even the US Chamber of Commerce states that in 10 years, there will be no more middle class...
    That means people will be either Wealthy or Poor, with the most wealthy being those that are SELF EMPLOYED.

What MOST fail to realize is that even when you find an INTERNET JOB you are still CONTRACT, making you self employed,

Putting money into something gives you a piece of a business, you will own it and in many cases, like My own that business is willable...so it can be passed down to your children for the life of the business.

Most of the country has your exact same situation its a matter of what ONE is WILLING TO Do to fix that.

I have taken my Willingness and turned it into my FT business, PT... Im the #2 leader for my entire state and I am with the #1 team in the company.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Its not a job or a buseness but it might help and its Free i just ran into this and to me its cool but its not a fast way to make money unless you have alot of friends any way its Free and i do mean Free so all you do is watch ads thats it watch up to 20 ads aday and you could start earning money but you earn even more money if you get other people to start watching these ads too so come and check it out you have nothing to lose : http://www.varolo.com/village/artzone
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2011