Has anyone had a lia sophia party or attend to one?

marta13

Asked by marta13 at 12:19 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Is that like Mary Kay or Avon? Mary Kay yes no to yours
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I attended one.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My sister hosted one and I attended. It was fun. The lady just set out all of the jewelry and talked about it a bit and we all had wine and snacks, tried on jewelry, and of course placed our orders. As the hostess my sister got some good deals for herself, too.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:34 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yeah, like the jewelry company? My cousin sells it. I swear they must have said lia sophia 50 million times. Thats the only reason I remember that it was named that.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:35 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I just became a rep and wanted to know people's opinions. Thanks ladies
    marta13

Comment by marta13 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• The jewelry is somewhat expensive. They had a black and silver flower ring that is so in vouge It was $85.I bought it since I had extra funds. It is one of the better high end lines..
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 12:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• what i like the most is the lifetime warranty and that if my customers can buy two and get the third one at half price, and that two regular price can be the cheapest items.
    marta13

Comment by marta13 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Never heard of it
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:25 PM on May. 26, 2011

• While I know Lia Sophia has quality jewelry (haven't been to a party, though), you may want to think hard about who you will be selling to. I can say for myself that even though both my DH and I are fully employed at good jobs, I just don't spend money on things like jewelry these days. That said, I also only get essential makeup from the store, basic housewares from Walmart, etc. so even though I'm in a good demographic for you to sell things to, indeed I used to buy things from folks who sold Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc., I'm just not buying much at all these days.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't really sell to anyone like that, i just let people know that i am a rep if they want to host a party or buy thats up to them, I don't like to bother anyone into buying anything just like i don't like to be harrasse into buying things.
    marta13

Comment by marta13 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on May. 26, 2011