How can I get my dd to stop crying?

The only time she doesnt cry is when I am holding her or in the room. She screams for anyone else.( she is 7 months and has been like this since she was born)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• put her down and let her cry it out it's an attachment issue it'll take a while and a lot of mommy patience but it's for your sanity and actually her health as well
    Anonymous

• my dd has been like that latly 2 she is 9 months i think right now they just want 2 be close 2 you and are scard of others even if they have been around them before give her time
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my son is the same...ya know what, hold him!!! instead of getting frustrated, i just told myself, he needs me, this is his personality, not a problem. your daughter seems to fit the description of a high-need child, especially since she's always been like that, you say. my son is high-need, and a wonderfull boy. check out the high-need/spirited child group on cafemom. good luck, and remember, your child will only be this small for a short time, hold them when you can and remember this special time!

odinsmom19

Answer by odinsmom19 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008