Are there tests out there that can detect REALLY early? like just days

i may be pg and REALLY want to know if i am or not, but most pg tests you have to be a few weeks along. i wouldn't even be a week yet but we tried conception monday night, and i'm feeling thirsty, body is expanding and physical signs that could be pg signs or mental of wanting to be pg signs are kicking in. just for the record with my last pgnancy that was not successful (not going there) i was in maternity clothes less than a week after i found out because i began expanding THAT FAST.

i really want to take a test but dh is fearful of a neg result therefore doesn't want me to til NEXT weekend

don't you have to go into a doc for a blood test?

needsupport100

Asked by needsupport100 at 12:38 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• blood test can.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• OMG... showing after a week?? Wow, that will be a SUPER Fun pregnancy for your partner and everyone else around you...
    Anonymous

• why would you wanna test this early, just makes for a VERY long pregnancy lol. Wait a week,
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• fyi i do want to test this early because we've wanted to try for 2 years now and just able....have wanted this a LONG TIME......anticipation is KILLING me :)

really want an over the counter test...dont' care to go into doc for blood test so if that's the only way for an early test i will wait
    needsupport100

Comment by needsupport100 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• NO test you can buy OTC will show after a couple days
    even the ones that can detect 5 days earlier than your period are only 40 to 50% accurate that early so you could still get a negative when its positive or vice versa.. there is NOTHING you can buy right now. It took us 3 years so I get the anticipation and frustration of not being able to have a child as quick as you want but stressing right now isn't helping or only adding -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I tested + about 7 days after coneption with a clear blue easy digital. Ive found out early with all 5 of my pregnacies with this test. Get the one that reads pregnant or not pregnant. Worked for me.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 4:52 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i will try that, thank you i'm wondering if i'm not further than i think because all kinds of symptoms are kicking in...we'll see
    needsupport100

Comment by needsupport100 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on May. 26, 2011