I'm blaming every single mommy on here!

cryingI'm blaming all of you other mommies for not telling me that month 9 is absolutely TERRIBLE! Here I am thinking that after the first 3 months everything is going to be peachy, I'll just get fat and happy and the worst thing I'll have to deal with is swollen feet and an over-active bladder! HA! What a joke! No one told me that it would take all the energy I have just to get off the freaking couch! Or that every body part I have...yes including the muscles in my COOCHIE would ache like crazy...that turning over in the bed would require help from my husband! I mean seriously...you couldnt give me a heads up? for real? How rude! You can make it up to me by helping me figure out how to get/stay comfortable in these last 3 weeks...and if even one of you suggests sleeping with a pillow between my legs I won't be held responsible for my actions!

P.S...thankyou for letting me have a little temper tantrum...seriously though, please tell me what to do! my daughter was premature and this is my first time experiencing 9 months worth of pregnancy lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:43 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Camp out in a recliner with a glass of water to sip. Distract yourself with dumb movies, because with the combination of being massively uncomfortable and the lousy sleeping, you can't handle smart movies. Achieve nothing—you're in no shape for it now.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Do you want to know the reality of the next 9 months. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Put a pillow between your legs when you lay down, it helps so much! The last month is quite painful, but try to walk, it helps I promise. Hang in there, you're almost there!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Month 9 is Hard and totally Sucks, you didn't get my email 3 months ago ? lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry. I would have told you but I missed that Question I guess. :0) Hey! You're almost done!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hahaha, now you know why you see all the posts about "get this baby out of me" or " I'm miserable, what can help bring on labor naturally " LOL...

Wished I had some words of wisdom for ya.. Chin up momma, it will be over soon !!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Oh (((HUGS))) soon you will have your baby boy!! I know that didn't work for me either but I thought i would give it a shot! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I don't miss that month and so am not looking forward to it again. Can someone please tell me why I want another one to go with all that miserable pain. I know exactly what you are feeling. I felt like my son was just going to fall out every time I stood (when I could stand without crying) I did do a lot of walking the lst few weeks of my pregnancy (I think that is what put me in labor a week before he was due.) I tried the whole get on your hands and knees and rock gently back and forth. That helped some with the pelvic pain.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:53 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I slept with a pillow between my legs and a pillow under my belly (I laid on my side and put the pillow under me to support the curves) other than that.. it's just going to suck. There really isn't a whole lot you can do. You can try getting a support belt http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=755
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• You do whaever it take to get comfy even if it means that you have 10 different pillows under you. Hugs mama, it's rough but it will be worth it.
    onix

Answer by onix at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2011