Where can i find a graco infant carseat?

im having a baby in august and dont really want to buy i brand new one cause this is my last baby, i have a carseat from my other 2 kids but it expired in dec of 2010 so i cant really use it or can i? ive kept it clean and its never been in a accident would i be able to use it?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 12:46 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check craigslist, I see them often. Also, go to garage sales! :) Good luck!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I know you don't want to buy it brand new but walmart has pretty cheap Graco carseats. It's not good to use expired car seats. Craigslist usually has a lot on there but you have to make complete sure that they haven't been in an accident.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• never buy a car seat from a garage sale or consignment shop, you don't know the history of the seat. I have had good luck with albeebaby.com
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:12 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I got a beautiful graco car seat at a resale shop for 25 dollars! It is in great condition. Don't listen to people when they say dont buy car seats from a resale shop because I know for a fact the owners of resale shops have to check the history of the car seat and make sure that they haven't been in accidents! Its illegal for them not to! So if you find one at a resale shop i say go for it! (:
    Mom2BeInJuly11

Answer by Mom2BeInJuly11 at 6:44 PM on May. 27, 2011