I love article like this.

Can you not just see Obama, face all screwed up stomping his foot? LOL
Sounds like He's lost his magical touch for getting the message out. Pretty bad when the Liberals don't understand what he says when he says it. He has to have the media come out and tweak it to sound like what he thinks he really said.
I'm pretty sure I know what I heard him say.

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 12:57 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yet on Saturday Netanyahu himself said the whole thing was no big deal.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:59 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I think Netanyahu has a ticker on his FB page that reads 17 months till The Dick is gone.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:01 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Can you not just see Obama, face all screwed up stomping his foot?

really??...please psare me

Yet on Saturday Netanyahu himself said the whole thing was no big deal.

yup..but the pubbies say he must be upset so he must...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• LOL, it's those darn teleprompters, they get confused all the time!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• What I see is a doofus that tried to shove something down the throat of a man that DOES work for his country, who DOES put his country first, and who WON'T sign off on something that isn't in their best interest just to give Obama an excuse to pat himself on the back. Kudos Bibi.

What I see is a traitor ~ to his own country and to an ally ~ who tried to shove something (mostly more crap and lies) down our throats, who got a load of flack that he didn't expect (because he's an idiot), and is now back peddling for all he is worth to try and smooth it over. Go to the bad president's corner Obama.

And yes, I can easily see him making faces, stomping his feet, and quite likely snarling at everyone/anyone because they have no more control over the people in this country ~ or Israel ~ than he does. He does pretty much the same thing when someone disagrees with him.

So far he hasn't done anything rating above pathetic imo.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• And so it wasn't hard to imagine smoke jetting from the President's ears as Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, willfully misinterpreted Obama's statement about the need to renegotiate Israel's borders - in Obama's presence, in the Oval Office on May 20. -----------------------------------
    THIS is a part of the first paragraph that tells us that Netanyahu MISINTERPRETED.....it doesn't say that Obama was unclear. Just that he was misquoted, probably on purpose,.
    I'd like to know why you said that Obama "lost hs magical touch for getting the message out" when it was Netanyhu misquotng him? Go figure.....maybe because you are not an Obama fan? Thanks so much for another tricky spin .....(that is sarcasm...in case you don't know)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:28 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Oh minnie, the point is he DIDN"T misinterpret it. That's just the media hoping you will believe that. Obama said what he said and when it didn't go over well he came out with a new interpretation of his own words. LOL
    Maybe you think the article is valid because you ARE a kool aid drinking fan of Obama??????

itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Netanyahu said that the 1967 borders are 'indefensible'. He also let it be known that any negotiations with the Palestinians while they still have an agreement with Hamas will not happen. He also let it be known that no leader of any country has the right to tell a sovereign nation what its borders will be. There is no misunderstanding. Netanyahu understood completely. PBO just hates Israel. Why? He was raised by 2 Muslim men. I doubt they taught him that Israel is the promised land.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:41 PM on May. 26, 2011

• lol
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 8:45 PM on May. 26, 2011

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-obama-did-to-israel/2011/05/26/AGJfYJCH_story.html

What PBO did was break the word of the US given to Israel. Why aren't we as US citizens upset our president broke our promise ot a trusted ally? 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:47 PM on May. 26, 2011