CARPET STAINS????

okay i need your help, We rent a farmhouse and will be moving in TWO weeks.. The kitchen has white carpet (which i have always hated) and has tons of stains... We have tried everything I can think of.. resolve, oxy clean, bleach, carpet scrubber and just recently professional carpet spray (which doesnt work!!) Anyways, I dont have the money to replace it and it is embarrassing!!!! Do yo have any suggestions on what I should do, or how I could get these stains up??? Thanks sooo much!!!

solmenkoo3

Asked by solmenkoo3 at 1:00 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I used to use Gain and a little bleach in my carpet cleaner. I recently got a coupon for Xtra (which is super cheap to begin with) and used that in the carpet cleaner with a little bleach and it worked even better. The red stains however stayed, but the remainder of the carpet looks new.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 1:10 AM on May. 27, 2011

• WTHeck puts white carpet in a freaking kitchen??? Sorry, but that is as intelligent as carpet on a bathroom floo???? Could you see if you can snag some on CraigsList or freecycle.org and simply replace it??? Just an idea... but carpet in a kitchen or diningroom is retarded
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:11 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I do know of an enzyme spray that works really well. It's the only thing I can think of. Message me for details.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:05 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ima go with message her cuz you already did everything i would have tried short of ripping it up and laying tile...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:09 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I 100% AGREE with you mommaclark!!! I have dealt with this for 6 YEARS every single time someone dropped something on the floor!!!!!
    solmenkoo3

Comment by solmenkoo3 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'd pull the carpet up no matter what. Even if you put in cheap vinyl it would be better than the stains.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:29 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would go to Bed, Bath and Beyond or Home Depot and look for a carpet stain product called FOLEX (www.folex.org)! We sometimes use it in our carpet cleaning business!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Proffesional cleaners. THink Stanely Steamers
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:01 AM on May. 27, 2011

• You could rent a rug doctor steam cleaner to see if that will help. It usually costs about $25-30 to rent.
    dixiegurl223626

Answer by dixiegurl223626 at 8:57 AM on May. 27, 2011

• try spot shot - stuff is amazing!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:37 PM on May. 27, 2011