Finish this sentence.... Sometime I

Sometimes I wake up early on a Saturday morning and go downstairs, sit in my favorite chair, and read just to enjoy the peace and quiet of the day.

Sometimes I wish I could pee in peace.

Sometimes I let my kid watch more tv than she should because I am trying to finish homework, housework, and work work and I need 30 minutes peace and quiet to do it.

Sometimes I leave my kid with my dh and I go eat a meal alone with a good book.

So what are yours???

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 1:18 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Spend too damned time on CM.

Enjoy shopping too much!

Say no when I should say yes

Say yes when I should say no!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I pretend I am in a deep sleep so SO has to get up in the middle of the night to take our LO to the bathroom.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• sometimes i wish i was married!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I wish that all mankind had just one neck so I could choke it.

Just kidding, but man, sometimes I wish I could say exactly what i'm thinking all the time to those who think the world revolves around them.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I purposely fake being asleep to be left alone.

Sometimes I think mean things about annoying coworkers, then snap out of it and apologize (or course in my head, because they didn't know I was thinking it.) LOL

Sometimes I just let the calls go to voicemail from my sis (and some others) because I just don't want to hear the DRAMA once again.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:23 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I wish I was a stronger person and tell others where to go instead of getting walked all over.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• DJ'sMommy..................I so love that one neck thing........LMFAO !!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I wish....

I could smoke a cigerette and drink a beer (9 months pregnant)
    I had more RL friends
    I didnt have ANY responsibilities and could just sit around all day doing nothing
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I wish I could have one whole hour to myself a day & not feel guilty for wanting it

Sometimes I wish I had more patience and not spazz about things so much at times & then again feel guilty

Sometimes I wish my Dad would want to see me and his Grand kids before he dies, and love us, but it won't happen

Sometimes I wish i didn't care so much about things, things that shouldn't matter & don't matter or important to stress about
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:28 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I wish I could have one whole hour to myself a day & not feel guilty for wanting it ( copied sarasmommy ) because thats really a big one for me
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:32 PM on May. 26, 2011