was your prom nite as good as you thought it would be?

mine was amazing of course something always goes wrong for me. i had the perfect dress pink alil fluffy and beautiful hair due. and my main squeeze of course lol but my one friend took 2 long with his date that we were 2 late 2 get our pics taken then my bf wouldn't dance with me unless it was a slow song and afterward he thought he was getting some but i was like everyone does that at prom no lol how was your prom?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I didn't even want to go to mine but I did cuz my friend needed one more couple to go to help pay for the limo. So we went and it was okay, nothing too exciting. I wasn't into the high school thing when I was in high school so it wasn't a big deal to me and I still don't regret feeling that way lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• awesome! completely gorgeous i'm still with him 5+ yrs later! with two wonderful girlies!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 8:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• aww thats great im still with my date 2 wit one dd
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Mine sucked. I went with this guy I liked who ended up being a total jerk. I should have gone with a friend who asked me bc I ended up spending after prom with him anyway!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 8:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Nope. Those events that are supposed to be wonderful memories always turn out badly for me. It's happened my whole life. No big deal anymore.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• A bunch of my friends and I got together before hand to take pictures and what not. We had a limo planned so we decided to have a few drinks and what not before we left and we actually FORGOT about the prom. We had a wonderful night though, lots of memories and pictures. I don't think any of us regret not actually making it there :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Helllll naw. I was dating my "first love", but he was a total douche and I hate that I didn't see it faster. He didn't want to dance. He wanted to sit down the entire time and watch everyone. Blahhh. At least I looked fabulous.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It was okay. Personally, I had more fun at prom when I went with my high-school boyfriend's senior prom. My senior prom was fun, though. I was on prom court and ended up missing queen by 15 votes (still kinda bummed about that!). The downer was that my boyfriends ex-girlfriend was there as someone elses date, but they kept talking and hanging out...not that I was some sort of controling person, and I really didn't care, but I wanted my senior prom to be all about me! Anyway, that was 5 years ago and I've moved on in life, LOL. The only thing I really miss about it was the dresses...I miss dressing up!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I didn't have one. My Wedding was my Prom and Hubby my Prince.lol
    Skippytrini

Answer by Skippytrini at 9:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i went to prom with some looser because my dad didn't approve of my boyfriend. i ditched the looser when we got to the dance, and my boyfriend and i took off in the limo that the other guy paid for. i feel a little bad about it now, but it was one of the best nights of my life. we didn't even go to the prom technically. but i don't care. it was great!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008