Does anyone do the Adkins diet ?

can anyone give me good recipes , I dont' wanna just do eggs and eggs lol , i'm going to get back into it but i need new recipes ,,

barrerajuls

Asked by barrerajuls at 1:21 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have done the Atkins diet and at first i thought it worked but nope it does not tried all the diets the one that is working for me is the lap band i have lost 30lbs 2 1/2 months
    alpnest

Answer by alpnest at 1:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• whats the lap band diet ? adkins has worked for me I need lose 20 lbs is all and rite now i am toning the body too .. but what happens is that I run out of recipes and it gets me off track my downfall - chips , mac and cheese
    barrerajuls

Comment by barrerajuls (original poster) at 2:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Hubby and i lasted 2 oe 3 days on it...too expensive, and I have to have my pasta ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I am about to start the Atkins diet. Ive heard really geat things about it. You have to be comitted though, because there are a lot of restrictions.
    Gracie_Kayy

Answer by Gracie_Kayy at 4:27 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Atkins is too low carb for me. If you are a diabetic or prone to low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) I wouldn't recommend the phase 1 at all. I eat "low carb" at about 120 grams a day....compared to Atkins that's high, compared to the average american it's low....but it's a HEALTHY low.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yeah that is true ,,, it works for me thoough just not fase 1 i'm good with like 60 carbs ,,, I only need to loose 20 lbs though i''m a tall girl and hide the rest well haha ,,, just started working out to doing Denise austins kickboxing oh what a kick ass 12mins lol
    barrerajuls

Comment by barrerajuls (original poster) at 6:29 PM on May. 27, 2011