31 weeks pregnant and need help with urine leakage.. PLEASE HELP!! adult content

I am 31 wks pregnant with baby #3 and I am on high risk cause my uterus is to low.. doc is doing a hysterectomy at birth.. all in 1.. so this is my last baby.. well i never had this issue with my other pregnancies.. I am leaking PEE (yes i know EWW) i feel so icky all the time and pads are not helping with the smell to ME.. hubby doesnt smell it he claims but you know how men are.. ask if you butt is big they say NO.. lol
Please any ideas on how to help with the smell?? I feel like i smell like pee all the time.. Doctor says its normal with my uterus being so low. Says that some women do it even when their uterus isnt low.. still dont make me feel better..
So any ideas on how to get rid of the smell..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OK though I have no idea how to completely answer your question, I wanted to share something. I was told by a doctor one time that we smell ourselves hypersentively (yes sounds disgusting). Basically, we may smell our own body odor to be very strong but others around us do not smell it. Not that it is a quick fix to your problem, but I hope it puts you a little more at ease. Have you asked your doctor what you might be able to do about it?
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 1:28 PM on May. 26, 2011