How long did it take before your "pouch" went away after birth?

I'm not even over weight! I weigh 110 lbs, but i still have trouble getting rid of it, it's not super bad, I just miss having a completely flat tummy! I used to be a size zero. I'm a size 3 sometimes 5, after 2 kids, I'm not asking to be a size zero just want a flat tummy with no pouch! any tricks? I work out, and drink plenty of water and eat healthy, but it just won't go away........!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• A couple of months. when I sit down with bad posture it is still kind of there. Definitely not nearly as bad as right after birth though... I hated that. I felt like I still looked pregnant. Just start to work out when you feel ready and it will go away faster. I would start with walking. Just simple stuff. Good luck and congrats on your little one!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I am trying one of those tummy trimmer things that you strap around your waist/hips when I work out - added benefit of having some extra support for my incision (had a C-section) which is still sore 6 months postpartum! I've only been using it a week so I'm not sure if it helps or not. Brooke Burke endorses them if that means anything haha. http://www.babooshbaby.com/servlet/the-2/Baboosh-Body-Unisex-/Detail

elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I gained 55 pounds while pregnant and have lost 40. I work out and eat pretty good and almost all my weight seems to be in my stomach! I feel your pain, I went from a size three and a flat stomach to a 7 and a, not so flat stomach, Ive been trying to do exercises that target my abes. I can feel the muscles there but the fats not going away. I heard the Atkins diet is really good for belly fat though so Im going to try that, Good Luck!
    Gracie_Kayy

Answer by Gracie_Kayy at 4:25 PM on May. 26, 2011