Should I stay with him?

I love my child father so much. But when I was prego with are daughter I didn't know who the father was cause I had cheated when I first concieved. But she turned out to be his child. Now that are daughter is 6 mos he has another on the way by someone else who is 4 mos i dnt know if I can trust him not to keep messin with her or should I just move on.

bjones216

Asked by bjones216 at 1:40 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I would say..let it go and move on. Chances are, that other woman feels the same way you do and she's not gonna let it go easily once her baby by him is born. It just sounds like a drama mess waiting to happen. I would just move forward with my future with my baby,file child support and get visitation for dad in writing and leave it at that. Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• move on. that's just trouble from the get go, move on and find someone better, who you can better your life with
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 1:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i think you both made mistakes and i think maybe you guys could work it out.. Good Luck Mommy!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• first of all u cheated on him and were not sure, and turns out ur daughter was his. wait until that baby is born and find out if it is his baby. If it is baby let him take care of your daughter and the other child like a father should do. And they say once a cheater always a cheater. so u cheated on him and he thinks u are still doing it to him so he did it back. He could even be giving u a dose of ur medicine to prove how he felt after u cheated on him.
    I would just watch for more signs if he is cheating with her, and if he is leave him but ask for child support.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• you cheeted on him....how could he stay with you knowing that you did that to him....if he was willing to try to stick it out then you should also...he will not always have something to do with her because she is going to have his kid....and he should be there for the kid....if your maiired then you need to try to work it out.
    Anonymous

• I don't have any advice for you because only you can determine if you can trust him. I will say that you might want to think hard about this relationship, as both of you have cheated, so are you both actually happy in the relationship?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Tough one.. He did to you what you did to him.. How can either of you trust each other, you both cheated. One is no worse than the other.. Can you forgive him and move past this?? If not, time to move on..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would not stay with him. He will never trust you, you will never trust him.....can't build a relationship with no trust.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my only advice is whether or not you stay together i am assuming you are not married, which means you need to make sure you file for child support and establish custody and visitation through a court... whether or not you ever see any money at all is another story..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Wow... so, you want to know if you should leave him because you don't trust him since he cheated on you... Why the hell didn't he leave you when YOU cheated?! Yes, you guys should break up. That relationship has been destroyed.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 1:50 PM on May. 26, 2011