I need some help here!!!

I want to make some flash cards to help my son learn things like animals and such...the problem is I have no idea what to put on them! Im going to make my own because I dont have the money and i have a bunch of ink to print them out. But I just dont know what to put on all of them and if there are other things I should make also like shapes..etc...please help me out...im also trying to do this for a 2 year old so keep that in mind.

Thanks for all your help!

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 1:48 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Think zoo animals. Be a good start for the animal cards. Shapes, colors,numbers, and the alphabet are good too.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:01 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Ugh thanks! I have been looking at so many different things trying to do this but its hard to think of that many things all at once...i need to sit and focus on it for an hour so i can find everything....its just hard to find that hour of time lol
    Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 2:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yeah, go through the alphabet and draw something for each letter. Do the numbers with funny things for each number. I like the zoo animal idea, too!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• pictures of animals then under the photo the name of the animal, or even the sound the animal makes, where they live. Just things they will understand at their age. the abcs would be a good one to make, shapes.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• ugh you guysare awsome and now i wont be so stressed about it. I want to have everything done my next week so i can get to it when ds turns 2 on the 4th!
    Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 2:08 PM on May. 26, 2011

• cut pictures from old magazines or color books and get supplies from dollar tree or where ever they are the least expensive for you
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 5:51 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I agree with the others- letters, numbers, shapes, and pictures of animals from magazines or off the internet. Do colors as well- that one is fun and easy to make. HTH
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:09 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Do animals and you can mimic the sounds they make. :) Might see if your local library has any National Geographic mags you can keep that are outdated. :)
    Pale

Answer by Pale at 11:46 AM on May. 30, 2011

• Use 3 by 5 cards then laminate them. Or it might be cheaper to get a poster board and do a theme(animals) laminate the whole board and cut out yourself
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011