Free Vent Session - What is upsetting you today?

I feel blue today, down, not sure why, just one of those days I guess.

How about you? whats going on?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:51 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm upset at myself because we're going on vacation tomorrow & i can't get my head straight. I am a disorganized mess & i just KNOW i am going to forget something. And.....of course I'm going to get my period on vacation. It's a week late & decided to show just in time....UGGGG!

(i guess my problems could be much worse)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Not a thing, I am actually having a great day .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• So sorry you are blue

I HATE Working somedays - I want to be a SAHM today - I miss my angel
    I hate looking for a house
    I hate that my DH can't make a decision
    I can't BELIEVE we might end up living with my mom at 32 after leaving at 17 because my DH can't make a decision on a house..wahhhhh....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my vent - my neighbor who is delutional, thinks her child is 100% perfect
    and
    wow, stop the press
    she is the only mother who has a child who has never told a lie by the age of ten

nothing that some distance will not fix
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:59 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Earlier this year, my son's dad and I agreed that he would have my son during the summer while school's out. School is out tomorrow and he wants to come get him Saturday. I didn't think he would follow through. Now I'm sad he won't be with me during the summer. I did talk him down to only letting him stay until July 4th though. But the next 5 weeks or so will be really hard for me.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:07 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Have a 4 day weekend and its my first weekend being single in MANY years and I have no idea what to do with myself.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my husband keeps complaining about how much money we have yet will go and buy his lunch every day....AND I MAKE HIM A LUNCH EVERY DAY FOR WORK! drives me crazy! And on top of all that our sink leeks and my husband thought it would be a great idea to pile up a bunch of dishes he used after i went to bed last night then he woke me up at 5 because there was water all over the floor from the sink leeking on top of all the dishes that were overflowing the sink...so i was up for 4 hours before i could even make my coffee let alone drink any of it...wow thanks for the vent...I feel much better now =) There is more i can go on about but im going to run out of room lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• The Dr office left a message with my soon to be ex husband about a prenatal appointment that I didn't invite his rude ass to!! He's not part of my pregnancy anyway and they had no right to contact him.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:57 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm sitting in my office, not really able to start something new, waiting for a stupid resident to show up so that I can teach Dr. Brilliant how to use powerpoint to make a poster presentation. I've had two phone conversations with this idiot and I'm not sure how he's a surgeon. In any case, I'd really like to just go home. I've had a rough week with work this week (a different resident is getting all these congratulations for a $10K grant he was awarded that I essentially wrote; we're still cleaning up from a big surgery week last week, and I'm sooooooooooo flippin' behind on writing that I don't know where to start). DH has gone off the depression deep end and my kids are strung out cause public school got out for summer yesterday and they're in classes until next Wed.

As soon as I'm done with this resident, I think I'll be heading home to a glass of wine.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My brothers getting married (to a great gal so we're really happy about this) but I've got to organize all my and DD's things for the trip AFTER we get home from work and run several errands. Yech, long day and evening, too.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:09 PM on May. 26, 2011