Anyone else struggling with severe laziness?

any ideas on how to overcome that? i swear i have chronic laziness. i get really amped up about getting things done, but then i don't do anything. i am not sure what is wrong with me. my house is always trashed, i rarely cook...we do lots of eating out. i always feel like i just don't have the energy to do what needs to get done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Health

• Sign off the computer. Bet it helps.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Change your diet... eating more fiber will help you have more energy.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 1:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• lol pookiekins...i bet it would.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:58 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I call it depression. It sounds better! I forced myself to do something (anything) today. I figure I'd start slow but when I got started I made a big dent. Time for a nap now!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yep cuz am on CM half the day lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I always have to shut off the tv and computer or nothing will get done....I get distracted way to easily..if i am picking up one room and have to walk into another room then i will start that room because i see something that i need to do in there lol...dh makes fun of me for that one...but shut it all down and crank up the music...its easy with little ones 2...my son is 2 and loves to dance around the house with me and help me clean...the only time my son dosnt help is when im doing dishes....lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Depression and distractions..........sounds like my life................
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Set a timer for yourself. 30 minutes can get the dishes or bathroom or vacuuming. Then set it for another 30 minutes as your "break" and keep it up throughout the day.
    That way it doesn't feel like you're cleaning ALL day long. Pretty soon you will find yourself in a routine and you won't need the timer aymore.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Try Flylady.com- I'm starting it now, and I think(hope, desperately pray lol) that it will help me get myself in gear and get things done.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:32 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have to turn up some music to get anything done... and get off the computer.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 3:53 PM on May. 26, 2011