Whats going on with the casey anthony case anyone know?

I heard its the third day on trial but dont knpw whats going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• She is saying that her father molested her as a child, her brother molested her later, and was tested for paternity of kaylee. And she says that caylee drowned at her parents house, and her father told her she would go to jail for neglect and he helped her cover it up... And then planted evidence to set up Casey...
    And that since she was molested as a child, she has mental problems, so in her mind, Caylee wasnt dead...She blocked it out.
    Ya right....
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:00 PM on May. 26, 2011

• And the police botched the investigation, feeding into the media frenzy about a mom killing her child... Even though she lied to everyone about where she worked, who she left caylee with, the last time she saw her, the name of the nanny..to police.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:04 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Her ex boyfriend and neighbor also testified. The neighbor said she asked him for a shovel and put the car in the garage in reverse for some reason.Hmm, sounds really suspicious....
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 2:06 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Lies would be my guess.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:10 PM on May. 26, 2011

• What does her father say? I thought he was all behind her on this?
    Anonymous

• she killed her i hope she gets it!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I hope they find out the truth. I actually feel sorry for the parents. They said that the story about the dad having an affair and the gf squealing on him was a lie. She made it up and sold the story to tabloids just for money.Also about the baby drowning in a pool and they tried to cover up the accidental drowning. Whatever the case, I hope the case ends soon because it has been three years already!
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 3:33 PM on May. 26, 2011