Any recommendations for a Nanny (babysit, cook, clean) for Cordova, tn area?? Affordable

I am 9 months pregnant,,,I only have about 2.5-3 more weeks to go, and I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. I am really in need of a nanny, someone who can take care of the kids, cook, and clean for the next couple of weeks.Depending on affordability will depend on hours. Please anyone who knows anyone good and can reccommend someone with contact information tell me ASAP, I want one to start this Friday! And I dont want to register online and pay a fee just to look at nannies who are available. Thanks for anyone who can suggest anything.

diamondgirlmk

Asked by diamondgirlmk at 8:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you considered a postpartum doula? You can search on www.cappa.net, www.dona.org, just to start. Many postpartum doulas are more than happy to help with childcare, cooking, light housekeeping, etc, after the birth of a baby.
    PM me if you need more help finding someone.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:22 AM on Dec. 9, 2008